Thursday, April 14, 2011

At Grammy’s House!

Nathan went out of town on business so the girls and I headed to Orlando! The flight there was so smooth and we had a great time enjoying family and the pool! Nathan joined us when he finished his work in Chicago so we were all able to fly back together!

IMG_2225IMG_2221

4/11/11

Elisabeth enjoyed her first popsicle at Grammy’s house! It was a hit!

IMG_2229

IMG_2231

4/13/11

Clara and Grammy reading ‘Duck and His Friends’ – a vintage book. Clara walked around for several days quoting the book – “Duck is a fine fellow!”

IMG_2238

4/14/11

Clara loved all the flowers and spent a great deal of time both in the front and back of the house looking at and picking blossoms.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Awww...I really miss you three! The girls would be loving the pool now with our temps in the mid-90s. And our little "flower girl" would be enthralled with the hybiscus and magnolia blooms. I love that you were able to take pics of Clara cuddling and letting me read to her -- I thought that would NEVER happen!! Can't wait to see you sometime next month. My love to you all.