Sunday, December 7, 2008

A sample of September

9/7/08

September seems so long ago. Clara was littler, but life was not simpler! I don't have too many pictures because I was in Orlando for over a week when Hurricane Ike came through the Houston area and Nathan wanted to be able to video it so he kept the camera. We certainly missed him. He ended up working in Continental's back-up facility during the arrival of the storm for about 30 hours straight because the next shift couldn't come in to work because of the wind strength. If you are interested in seeing the videos, leave a comment and I will direct you to the site where he uploaded them.

9/8/08

9/9/08

This is Clara's Exersaucer 2.0 that a friend let us borrow. It has a seat that rotates around the activities, but she would have none of it. I believe her words were, "I can stand here and do it by myself." Okay, she didn't say it, but she sure did communicate it!

9/26/08

No comments: