Thursday, January 22, 2009

Picking up where I left off... Halloween

On Halloween a group of the moms from church got together to take Halloween costume pictures of the 'littles'. I ran over to Walmart and the pumpkins were greatly reduced, so I picked up some props for our photo shoot.


Joshua

Elly and Joshua

Group Pictures

Note: Elly volunteered to be covered with a black blanket and prop up the littlest, Abigail.

As you can see, the boy-girl-boy-girl arrangement didn't work out too well for Clara.


We rearranged them and let the boys be boys.


The picture that belies the process.

When you have five pumpkins and a cute bumblebee baby, you can't have just one photo session! Clara and I went over to a courtyard in our apartment complex to continue the fun.

I am sure that my neighbors, were they watching, thought I was crazy. I had Clara in the umbrella stroller and five pumpkins in the regular stroller as I strolled and struggled to navigate our way. Then, Clara was so intrigued with the grass, stones, plants, etc. that she would not look at the camera. I resorted to making high-pitched, bat-like screeches to get her attention.

Hey, it worked...

No comments: