Thursday, April 23, 2009

College roommates and cutie pies

My college roommate Kelly and I met at an open house at Stetson University. Neither of us thought that we would be going to Stetson, but we exchanged phone numbers 'just in case.' When I decided that I was going to go to Stetson (incidentally on the day that the deposit was due - my long-suffering father drove it to the University), I called her and we decided to room together, rather than leave our roommate selection up to the powers that be. We lived together for all four years of college, got married to our dear husbands four years after graduating within two weeks of each other, and had our babies 7 months apart.

We were so happy to be able to spend time together when I was in Orlando.


Elizabeth Ann

(3/30/09)

No comments: