Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dewberry Farms

IMG_2242

IMG_2250 IMG_2246

Animals and a petting farm

IMG_2252 IMG_2254

 IMG_2259

Lots and lots of pumpkinsIMG_2273 10/24/09

Hay!!!!!

I have been wanting to go to Dewberry farms since the October I was pregnant with Clara.  I tried to talk Nathan into going that year and he wisely pointed out that a 37-week pregnant woman with a knee cap that was prone to dislocation and little to no sense of direction had no business tramping around a corn maze at a farm way out in the country.  This year, however, we took Clara and I look forward to taking her every year.  They had so many wholesome activities for different ages and though she loved it this year, I can only imagine how much fun she will have in a few more years!  There was a petting farm, all kinds of rides, a hay ride, and a huge pumpkin patch.  Sitting in the hay and throwing it in the air was probably her favorite activity.

No comments: